This is the personal website of Rebecca Kilbreath, award-winning writer and editor with degrees in film studies and library science as well as a certificate in knowledge management.
I’m also pretty crafty.
- Professional writer and editor since 1999
- Award-winning social media strategist and content developer
- Book editor experienced in developmental editing, copy editing, proofreading, fact checking, and author management
- Trade publication editor experienced in writing, editing, proofreading, fact checking, freelance staff management, and website development
- Created and implemented style guides and manuals
- Writer experienced in advertorial and editorial content
- Knowledgeable in both AP and Chicago Manual styles
- Completed course on the Chicago Manual of Style at the Graham School of Business
- Deadline-driven, budget-conscious project manager capable of juggling a large workload
- Assigned, reviewed, and managed the work of freelance writers and editors across a broad sc
- Familiar with all major content management systems
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, among other talents
- Collector of Â old View-Master reels
Note: Photos on this site very often belong to me. Give credit if it’s not a stock photo.